Sunday, September 18, 2011

Monkey Mia forever


How to start

There are two events that can be related as

unusual ones..

Even because unpredictable or not-in-my-plans

And exiting, funny, amusing…. Some adjectives very unlikely to occur

These busy days.

To start with: Mariela´s birthday party, in Bahia Blanca, on my trip

to Buenos Aires,/// I had decided to sleep, to make a stop and finish the trip the following day.

San Carlos neighborhood, outskirts of Bahia. Never been there. No idea where it was. No matter, after several cell-phone calls... was a fortune!- I arrived… Windy, raining and dust blowing, the house in a green area with no street lights, far from the noisy Bahia Blanca city

A swimming pool… giving the sensual touch to the garden.

Many people…Mariela´s friends. I knew nobody, but I made them all friends quickly… Late after midnight a couple arrived. He – a Black tall athletic man- SHE : a tall robust … lady….kind of 100 Kgs of weight….

I had my looks on him…and - one hour later -, I ran into his eyes…, or He ran into mine, slowly walking by, with a drink in hand…. And addressing the garden he went out.

I looked for the lady…- where´s she??- in the living talking to some women…

Blakie came in again, stared at me very insinuating…- oh I mustn´t… she´s too big… I can´t… I acted the coward part

And dissapeared from his looks..

Three times he did the same… so I sat on the sofa, and figured out to be sleeping….

Diana be smart, tomorrow you must drive 750 kms… don´t do a scandal at a friend´s party…

I liked the situation, and a the same it was scary… oh no ¡!! nice guy to have an adventure!

I went to bed… the music played till 4.30 in the morning. I don´t know when I fell asleep… alone of course!

At eight in the morning I went out to discover the most beautiful house with a windmill. Oh Jess what a nice waking up!

on the road… again… my breakfast stop in Pigue…

The second event!

Again Bahia Blanca, on my way back to Puerto Madryn, a Thursday, last week

Here is another outing, Mariela said… this time to a karaoke

There we went, to La Ribera pub, top bar on the river bank…. Full Moon, warm night

Again same friends,

In that environment of amusement that only the music provides

We sang till 4.00 in the morning… with another customers, we didn´t know.

There was a man kind o an old Rolling Stone , claiming for the tune Cocaine!

Very funny… they drank $ 350.- of drinks! That`s a lot…we werr only 6 people… or five! (I didn`t have a sole drop of alcohol!)

I slept only for 4 hours and continued my way down to the South…

Voiceless, but fresh and happy. No alcohol for me in the bar…

So my head was cold…and cool, driving back home

and my mind all the time on you : Harvey

No comments: